Thursday 5 August 2010

Rose

Being my own inspiration
has given me a rich creation
of an inner world
where I can always linger

Through the years have become the singer
of my own song
remembering the tune from my youth
which up till now does me good

Am happy to be on this heartphone
at both sides
having met so many soulmates
during my creative rides

And now, retiring at 65
Can really say
had a good life
and intent to live the 4th quarter of my life
without strife
as I do today
living in a simple but happy way

3 comments:

  1. From foundation of Mother Earth
    Bringing you to this moment from your birth
    As coming from the roots and stem
    You will never go back to do it again
    So the green contrast with red colour too
    The rose that you are fully bloom is so True

    enjoy my Dearest Mieke(+)
    Dom*:)xo---{--@
    happy retirement to ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearest Dominic

    In gratitude for all that I've received
    and still do
    I believe in this Inner Love so true
    IT is always with me
    and I know with You too :)

    ReplyDelete