Tuesday 31 August 2010

My Universe

From my Universe I receive
to my Universe I give it back
this is always true when I believe
and it keeps me on the right track

Am standing in my central power
which has nothing to do with ego-centricity
but everything with a delicious shower
of love and creativity

My creativity is my wealth
and always keeps me in good health
giving me unconditionally
that what I need to be fulfilled completely

And my creativity is not so much dependent on money
as well as on my ability
to be content
in knowing it is always heaven sent

I like to share this abundance
that only needs an attitude of non-resistance
A breathing it in and a breathing it out
of a loving energy
so free
and yet, so much talked about

2 comments:

  1. The flow of energy it goes right through
    You just become as it knows what to do
    Manifesting yourself from the Soul within
    Always setting yourself on where to begin
    This loving energy it is really nothing to see
    It is without resistance and letting it be

    One day I will probably leave the intent and facebook behind as well...as I am distancing myself further and further from it as to me it was all about my affirmations to Soul from Soul and people loved to comment with it..so for the time being I still have residuals but they will leave in time...Now that the book is becoming a reality I also set my sites in getting that job as well in NY State..I guess when that happens it will be just SKYPE at night with my friends and some phone calls and maybe the blogspot as well..enjoy Love and hoping all is going well(+)
    Love,
    Dom*:)xo----{--@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearest Dominic,

    Me too am still involved in my own generosity exchange group at Wellworld on the Internet, having a few projects going there.
    For me this is my hobby together with making 3D worlds.
    And also enjoying a nice life in a small town in my own country with my husband, nothing special, but friends, sports, family etc. (the usual) around.

    Hope for you you get that job and live a life to your satisfaction.

    Thanks always for our hearty interaction here!

    Love you much! Mieke
    So am doing good :)

    ReplyDelete