Sunday 29 August 2010

Being creative

Constantly recreating All That Is Forever
to me means being creative

My poems are my remedy
always bringing me back inside
into my own energy
where I have nothing to hide

A poem a day keeps the doctor away
and so I always am able
to keep myself stable
in an outside world of jeopardy
that in the meantime means nothing to me
anymore

Cause I am for sure
my own land of lore
able to creaty my own reality
in a never ending creativity

No one can do this for me
so I myself will do this endlessly

2 comments:

  1. It seems by the looks of your poems you are taking off like I am...I am impressed the talent you have and the collection you are acquiring as well...IT is your Soul talking back at you when this is happening...keep moving forward with them as well...enjoy, looking forward to your book as well when you have compiled these poems into one(+)
    Love,
    Dom*:)xo--{--@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dom for the appreciation.

    I already have a few poetry e-books.

    Will compile this one into an e-book (pdf file)
    too and probably add appropriate pictures to them as I did in the past.

    Then give it away at my generous gift exchange group.

    Love from the heartphone

    ReplyDelete