Saturday 21 August 2010

Follow Myself

I follow my own way
and know it to be the best
If I do adhere to it and stay
at it, my mind is always at rest

Before one observes a particle
it does not exist as a particle

It does exist as a potential
and when observed by the individual
it becomes a Particular Particle
interpreted by that same individual
his/her very own experienced one

So it is always a matter of personal interpretation
Do not let myself be distracted by someone else's imagination
But always follow your own intuition in the moment
that tells you exactly how to react prudent

You know what is the crux of the matter?
That we always believe someone else knows it better

It takes a whole lifetime to unlearn just That
but when you finally do, you probably have a lot to regret
so always be alert to your own truth inside
let that be your only particular thrustworthy guide

If I am able to do just that in peace
Then this on itself is the most important release

No comments:

Post a Comment