Wednesday 1 September 2010

Creating from the Heart

They say
The world is inside you
They say
It resides in your brain
They tell you
That that is the real thing
But what if you cannot sustain

They say
That your brain is a camera
projecting whatever occurs
They even say
Your brain is the Universe

I live from my heart
the core of the matter
And whatever they say,
to me it does not matter
My heart always proves me right
Creating from my heart in this way

Because personal experience will always be
A personal matter in time, space and eternity
Whether 'real' or in virtual reality
they are perpetually entangled together for me

So the brain may very well reflect the whole universe
but without the heart it is a cold place to rest
United together they may be able to change the weather
in a motion of loving devotion forever

No comments:

Post a Comment