Sunday 23 January 2011

Lovely vision

I have it all laid out
Imagination is what it's all about

Remembrance
Destination
Circumference
All of them

Completely in my hand
Defining a new brand

of

Virtual Reality
Taking the highway
into the sky
finding the sideway
of parking my visionary eye

Seeing this vision clearly before me
of an earth with much little gravity

Able to fly with the dolphins and whales
To complete the tales
They sang to me
Not so far away in the future
You see

Am visiting this Land of Lore
in the near future for sure
Resembling that of King Arthur
Going to the ruins of Tintagel
Where I used to feel so well

There are so many gardens
That surround this spot
I heard of them
and read about them
Quite a lot

Visiting the isle of Avalon
where the angelic spirits still linger on

A beautiful future is in store
Finally reaching the Land of Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment