Saturday 29 January 2011

Building together

We build a new earth together
It will hardly
have gravity
Beautiful blue sky weather

The animals are there
for all of us to enjoy
They will take care
of the transport
we will employ

We will be able to fly in the sky
on an eagle or a giant butterfly

Riding the dolphins and whales
On the waves of the sea
just like in the fairytales
You just wait and see

On the land we are able
to move ourself in a stable
but very lighthearted way
Riding on a lion or an elephant
if we want
but our feet do not need
to stay
on the ground anymore
We're walking in the air
for sure

The birds will sing serenades
in the trees and on the flowers
in the beautiful gardens
surrounding us
everywhere

I have it all figured out
And what I can dream of
will come round and about

4 comments:

  1. We lift ourselves so high and proud
    This is our Soul in lightness we are allowed
    For it was in Love that did the trick
    Our beings no longer attached to make them stick
    Never was there anything to make us frown
    We have Spirit that we are Now off the ground

    Enjoy my Love(+)
    Dom* ;) xoxoxo---{--@

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spirit of Love
    will take us high above
    So we will clearly see
    how beautiful life can be

    For every being on this planet
    I see
    Something I long for
    with all my heart
    And it has already taken
    a very promising start

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need again to run, no fears to deny and hide
    You've found your home forever
    Safe within my heart.
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for keeping me close
    as I hold You
    my beautiful Rose

    :)

    ReplyDelete